Thursday 11 November 2010

Wet and windy

Wow, was it windy today, we had the fuel pump covers blown off at work and leaves where being blown everywhere. The area I live has some strange weather patterns, today was going to be very windy all day but this morning was really windy at work and I was showing 5mph winds at home. It's better tonight, I'm showing an average of 27mph winds and a top speed of 40mph at 20:13.

I think it's down to the fact that I live at a bottom of a hill but I'm not sure!

Below is a picture from today's webcam, and a picture from work

November's weather is going to be cold from next week... This months CET is 9.8 so far, in 2009 the whole month ended up at 9.7 so with the coldest part of the month it seems that November will be another month colder than 2009!

Bring on the snow







- visit www.t7own.co.uk for latest weather

No comments:

Post a Comment